pengikutku...

Friday 24 June 2011

i hate it....


assalamulaikum u alls.........hahhahha.......i have to berspeaking you now..........its really hard for me......to anyone who don't know about this,,you can refer about the old post....

hahhahha.......sorry because my grammar is not great as maria elena.......hahhaha.......

back to the story.......i hate sepah group because they won the first place........i like jozan........for me.....jozan is great.......but i don't care..... have to accept this........ergh.........

ok......i just had a exam a few days ago........my sister check my mathematics paper 1.........you know what????i got 38/40.....oh my god...........OMG..........

my sister count my marks.........

you know for a second or a third tyme...........i got 94/100.........omg .......

ok lah maybe this all for today ddaddadda......

p/s:to khairul fahmi che mat,,,,i hope was ok from the injured..........aminnnn......

0 comments:

Post a Comment